Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Years 2009

We spent the week of New Years with my family in Ephrata for a couple days then went up to our condo in Coeur d'alene, ID for New Years weekend and had a blast playing in the snow and relaxing....there was about 5 feet of snow up there and it snowed much of the time we were there...it was so pretty. After that the 3 of us ended our vacation with our long drive home to Utah to stay for a while...I hope. (=

Taya and Andiee reading books together at Papa and Grandma's (Knopp)

Andiee having milk and cookies with Taya at her new little table

Daddy pulling Andiee around G & G Knopp's yard in her new sled












Loving the ride!











Two naked little girls (Andiee and Taya) giving hugs at our condo in Idaho



Cousins in their matching PJ's


Showing off our bellies...






Andrew and Kyle having a monopoly tournament the whole weekend at the condo!



All partied out!! (= G & G Knopp and Auntie Leah


Leah...having a bite on new years eve!



Leah and Taya


Andiee...all pooped out.




Me and Andiee


Taya and Leah


Taya with her cute little snowman




Taya and Andiee playing in the snow




Kyle & I tubing down the hill at the condo

Leah and I showing off the beautiful scenery


Kyle and I

Us...playing in the snow...ok, Kyle tackling me in the snow, but it sounded nice the other way!(=

Kyle....looking innocent...he's NOT!

Kyle, throwing Leah in the snow and running off...sorry Leah, you got the worst of it from him!

me

Beautiful Lake coeur d'alene

1 comment:

Ash Malone said...

Hi Chicken! You guys are too cute! How much fun does your holiday look!! Very cool, love the shots in the snow!! I imagine you were getting Kyle back as much as he was getting you...if I remember correctly you give what you get! ha!!! Enjoy being back at home after being gone so much! I totally know how you feel...we've just had non-stop company, not that I'm complaining at all! I'm loving it..but it does make you sooo tired and long for a weekend of NOTHINGNESS! =) Hope your doing great chick! Enjoy your new years and your little babe! She is just getting to be such a doll!!! =) Hugs!