Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fishin' Day

I took Andiee fishing for the first time and she loved it! We went to a place that they stock their ponds/river with fresh water trout and almost every time you put your line in, you get a bite, so it is perfect for impatient little ones...ok, and us impatient older ones too! ha! (= We caught the amount that we wanted to catch and they gut them and clean them for you. (=



Andiee and I trying our line in the water...I think there was more fish than there was water! j/k

Proof that I picked the slimy things up with my bare hands and even had to work the hooks out of their mouths...I can't believe I did this all the time when I was little and I even used to gut my own fish!

Our good friends Angie, Tanner and baby Caydence came with us...Tanner and Andiee were pretty independent and wanted to hold their poles by themselves! (= Andiee only dropped hers in once. lol


Andiee mostly fished with the end of her pole in the water.



Love this picture...my little fishin' girl.


Baby Caydence...such a little cutie...loved watching all the action!




Andiee enjoying her fish for dinner that night. It was actually really good fish...fresh and not at all fishy.


1 comment:

Anna-Lisa said...

That looks like so much fun. I actually just found a picture of us holding up a fish so I have proof you used to pick up slimy things when you were little!