Friday, October 2, 2009

San Diego Summer Trip

I am FINALLY posting our San Diego trip (a month later). Andiee and I met my mom, Leah and Taya there for a week, then Andiee and I stayed a little longer with my friend Anna-Lisa that lives there. We had SOOOO much fun, but we were sad that Kyle ended up having to cancel his plane ticket because of work! Here is a little bit of our trip...sorry there are so many pics...we got a little snap-happy! (= Also...they are a little out of order...it wouldn't let me re-arrange for some reason.



Andiee searching for shells

Leah, Taya, Andiee and I at our little harbor by our condo

Andiee and grandma walking on the beach


I LOVE this picture with the palm trees reflecting!!



Me and Andiee

Here is the harbor in front of our condo...super cute little shops and restaurants (as well as our daily walk to the coffee shop!) (=


Leah and Taya


Andiee and Taya digging holes to crawl into in the sand


Leah and I in our new fabulous sunglasses...ha! (= good times....


Us...posing in front of the harbor



SEAWORLD!!...Andiee and I on the elmo ride that we didn't end up actually riding...



Andiee and Taya playing at the kiddie pool at our condo


Us being goofy...love Andiee's look!



Leah and I getting ready to "set sail"!(=...in our kayak that is.



Grandma with her girls!


Uh Oh...MESSY...what is she going to do now???? My little OCD child!


Grandma and Andiee playing in the water


Us all at Seaworld...such a fun day!



Shamu!!



3 exhausted girls!




We got to go have some fun ourselves after the kids fell asleep in their strollers!!(=


Me and my little sweetie pie!




Again...



Leah and Taya




My SUPER cute little niece



Me with the matching girls




How cute is this????


1 comment:

fairchildfamily said...

great pictures! It looks like you had a great time!!