Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

We have had a fun week (besides having colds). Andiee and I went to her first valentines party with her playgroup and made cute little valentine craft with finger paints. Then for the weekend, we have had Kyle's parents here and had fun celebrating Karla's birthday...down in Salt Lake...went to the gateway mall and to my favorite restaurant in the world...Thaifoon!

Andiee showing me her valentine treats

Stuffing her face with her valentine treats after finishing her valentine craft (lower right corner)




Being a goofball as usual....



Reading books with papa




Her cool new Chuck's that papa bought her....I think she loves shoes more than I do...wait, is that possible??....and she is a 1 year old that loves shopping! How did I get so lucky?...we can be shopping for hours and hours...even late at night and not a fuss...as long as she is fed, she is happy...kinda like her momma! (=




1 comment:

Ash Malone said...

Too crazy, we have a Thaifoon right near our house.....ummmmm maybe you should come visit! =) Looks like your v-day was great....lucky you!! =) Love Andiee's new little Chucks..I totally want a pair. Too cute!!! And yes...maybe she did get her shopping habit from her mother..ummmm, who would have guessed!!! =)