Monday, February 9, 2009

Random February Fotos

I haven't posted for a while...so here are some random photos from this month....

Thank you Auntie Leah for the cutest towel you made me...I love it! (=



Our friends...Miranda and her two girls, Lexi (left) and Aubriee (right) made a suprise visit last week to Utah from Ohio. Were going to miss you guys!


Aubriee and Andiee became good buddies.


Alexis...and her super cute smile!


Kyle and I dropped Andiee of with Hannah...our babysitter and went up boarding this last Saturday. We couldn't have asked for a better day...with a foot of new fresh powder from the night before and a beautiful sunny day!














Andiee loving the snow in our front yard...maybe a little too much! (=





Eating snow...what she does best!


Andiee doing a little yoga on my yoga mat!



Done with her yoga workout...now time to pack her yoga mat off...



No comments: