Friday, April 24, 2009

April Fun

A few random pictures of our latest April activities...



Miss Betty Homemaker...(=
So, a couple of months ago I was VERY fortunate and am very grateful to have received an incredibly amazing sewing and embroidery machine (aka computer) from Kyle's grandma's sister who passed away. At first the machine looked pretty intimidating, but I took a class on it's basic functions and have completed my first project...an apron for Andiee...with her name embroidered on it. I'm actually pretty proud of this little apron since I haven't sewed since high school homemeck. I couldn't find a pattern that I really liked, so I decided to branch out and make my own pattern and make it up as I went. Needless to say, it actually came out kinda cute AND functional! (= Kyle has been calling me miss betty homemaker lately with all my crafts, but i'm having a blast with it!

Andiee...sporting her new apron

She thinks the arm holes are pockets, so she tries to stick things in them (=


My little cutie



We got Andiee her first potty chair the other day...and she went potty in it right away...however, that was only one time...and since, we have peed on the floor several times and the rest in her diaper!...the fun begins!...i'm really not looking forward to the whole potty training thing.




Afternoon in the park...Daddy and Andiee...looking for the ducks.







Watching the ducks and geese


Playing in her new sand box and loving it!


Playdate at the park with her friends.




Once a month we do a "kids in the kitchen" day with Andiee's little playmates. This time we made really yummy choc chip cookies that were egg and dairy free...as you can see Andiee, Kaylee and Mikayla are enjoying being able to eat the dough and choc chips. They were feeding eachother with the spoon and sharing choc chips...so cute!




Andiee saw Mikayla's tutu and wanted to wear it the rest of the day...without taking it off. I love this picture of her!




We went swimming today with Andiee's friends...she got to try out her new waterwings...they looked a bit big, but actually worked quite well at keeping my little water monster from going under "too" much! She loved the water as usual!




1 comment:

Miranda said...

LOVE all your new pictures. Good luck with the potty training! Very long process but so worth it in the end. You are so crafty! Love the new apron LOOKS GREAT!! Can't wait to see you guys in June. Also i so miss our layton park was a GREAT park!